Healthpoint’s 6-week Bike Campaign
Bike Tip: Use tape around the seatpost, so you always keep your saddle at the same height.
Earn Healthpoint$ prizes for getting back on your bike. If you missed this April 26th sign-up date, don’t worry! You and your spouse can still participate at any point in the 6-week campaign. Visit the Wellness tab on the intranet for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Sign up at any time by emailing Healthpoint (email@example.com)
Step 2: Track your bike mileage from April 28 through June 8, 2013
Step 3: Log your mileage every Monday with Healthpoint
- Top performer will receive $100 in cash
- Ride at least 200 miles and be entered to win $50 in cash (multiple winners selected)
- Top 3 performers each week will receive 40 Healthpoint$
- Receive 10 Healthpoint$ each week you submit mileage
Bonus: Submit mileage for all 6 weeks and receive a $15 reimbursement for bicycle gear. (bicycle computer, helmet, bike shorts, water bottle cage, tires, repair kit, etc). Please remember to keep your receipts.
Bicycle Indiana Lunch and Learn
Speaker: Nancy Tibbett, from Bicycle Indiana
When: Friday May 3rd, 12:00 PM–1:00 PM
Where: Grandview Conference Rooms
Join Bicycle Indiana and Healthpoint for a discussion on bicycle tips, tricks, and safety, as well as advocacy issues related to increasing bicycling support in the community. Reserve your lunch and seat (SPOUSES WELCOME!) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The League of American Bicyclists
- Central Indiana Bicycling Association
- Circle City Cruisers
- Hoosier Antique and Classic Bicycle Club
- Hoosier Mountain Bike Association
- Alliance for Biking and Walking
- League of American Bicyclists (LAB)
- National Center for Bicycling and Walking (NCBW)