The Community Service fund increased by $3,016.50 in the first half of August 2021, thanks to our employee payroll contributors and the company’s dollar-for-dollar match.
- A donation of $5,000 was made to Habitat for Humanity, an organization assisting low-income families in becoming homeowners.
- Indy Backpack Attack was sent a donation of $500 to be used for school supplies for students in Central Indiana.
- A donation of $500 was made to Indiana Youth Group. They provide programming that empowers LGBTQ+ youth.
- Beacon Resource Center in South Bend received a contribution of $500. The building provides space for a variety of nonprofit organizations to host meetings and educational programming.
- Gary Community School Corporation was sent a $500 donation to assist with the purchase of school supplies for students.
- A $500 contribution was approved for Warren Central High School in Indianapolis. The donation will be used for food and medical expenses for the school’s emotional support dog, Lainey.
- You can become a contributor to the Give Back fund by completing a commitment form, available by searching for “Community Service” on Pinnacle. Every dollar donated by employees is fully matched by the company.
- All donations are driven by suggestions from American Structurepoint’s employees. If you have a suggestion for an organization that could use assistance, please complete a donation request form, also available via Pinnacle. Requests for assistance are accepted year-round. The community service fund supports projects in six categories:
- Families or children in need
- Emergency shelters
- Literacy and schools
- Armed services
- Honoring/remembering an American Structurepoint employee
Is your team, group, or design center planning a volunteer activity? Please send an email to “CommunityService” prior to the event. Funds may be available to complement your project!