Our projects and staff were mentioned in media coverage 13 times in March. Check out this month’s news recap.
- Our innovative roadway design measures on the I-65 added travel lanes project are featured in the March issue of Roads and Bridges Magazine. (Please see the article elsewhere in the newsletter.)
- The opening of the Bass and Hadley roads roundabout in Fort Wayne received coverage from WANE Channel 15 and WPTA Channel 21 News in Fort Wayne. American Structurepoint provided road design, bridge design, and construction inspection services for the project.
- The new CEDIA global headquarters for which we provided architecture, interior design, landscape design, structural engineering, and civil engineering warranted much media coverage throughout March. Inside Indiana Business featured the new HQ in an extensive video report shown on its syndicated weekly television show. The Hamilton County Reporter published an article about the headquarters receiving the Best in Show Award at the 2019 IIDA Indiana Interior Design Excellence Awards. Trade publication Dealerscope.com wrote about the March 28 grand opening event at the CEDIA headquarters building and described the building’s smart-technology features. (Please see the article elsewhere in the newsletter.)
- The first public meeting for the Vanderburgh County Jail expansion project warranted coverage in the Evansville media by WFIE Channel 14 News and Tristate Homepage. American Structurepoint is providing an initial design and cost analysis for the new jail.
- Columbus Business First reported about a four-building, mixed-used development project on 2.5 acres at 818 E. Long Street that will include 130 residential units and 9,500 sft of restaurant and retail space. American Structurepoint is providing civil engineering for this Ohio project.
- American Structurepoint’s virtual desktop infrastructure solution supporting our corporate headquarters and 16 office locations is featured in the March edition of BizTech Magazine. The article also quotes IT Director Adam Martin.
- Our work on a proposed Merrillville community center received coverage in The Northwest Times of Indiana and Newsbug.com. The Merrillville City Council approved hiring American Structurepoint for a topography survey of property the city recently bought upon which they want to build a community center. Our architecture team is working on a preliminary design and initial studies for the center.
- The Akron Beacon Journal reported that the Pickle Road-SR 619 Roundabout project won the first-place award for the 2018 Outstanding Highway Project in the under $5 million category. We provided roadway design services for the project.
- The opening of the WoodSpring Suites extended-stay hotel in Whitestown received coverage in The Lebanon Reporter. We provided architectural, interior design, and structural engineering services for the project. (Please see the article elsewhere in the newsletter.)