Congratulations to the 11 employees who recently passed their professional licensing exams. This is an immense accomplishment for these individuals and a big step in their careers. Kudos everyone!
- Riley Anderson, NCIDQ (National Council for Interior Design Qualification), Indianapolis Architecture + Interior Design Group
- Derek Anger, PE, Indianapolis Investigative Group
- Brent Boardman, PE, Indianapolis Investigative Group
- Nevil Gomes, PE, Indianapolis Bridge Group
- Adam Logeman, PE, Indianapolis Bridge Group
- Joel Perry, PE, Columbus Civil Engineering Group
- Ben Schilling, PE, Columbus Civil Engineering Group
- Sagar Shah, PE, Indianapolis Road Group
- Justin Soltesz, PE, Columbus Road Group
- Luke Stutler, PE, Cincinnati Road Group
A note of congratulations goes to Heather Sulaica who passed the engineering exam in Texas even though she remains an engineer in training (EIT). The Texas Board of Professional Engineers allows EITs to take the PE exam before they have the required experience to get their PE. Once she has the appropriate years of experience, Heather can submit the paperwork for her PE license.