Multiple American Structurepoint disciplines are excited to bring the $400 million Hard Rock Casino Northern Indiana project to life in Gary, Indiana. We are providing:
- Preliminary engineering and due diligence for roadway design
- Roadway design on 29th Avenue, Burr Street, and the I-80/94 and Burr Street interchange
- Evaluating the City of Gary’s adjacent sanitary sewer system and lift stations
- Preparing a traffic impact study for the I-80/94 and Burr Street interchange
- Traffic signal modification plans for the intersection at 29th Avenue and Burr Street as well as the northernmost intersection of the 80/94 and Burr Street interchange
- INDOT right-of-way permitting
The 200,000-sft entertainment complex will include a 2,000-seat concert theatre, six food venues, and a museum highlighting Michael Jackson and the entire Jackson family, originally from Gary. Jackson brothers Tito, Jackie, and Marlon attended the high-profile January 9 groundbreaking.