If you RSVP’d to attend the company picnic on Saturday, August 10, you’re in for a treat! Here is a recap of the afternoon’s agenda and some of the wholesome fun you can expect:
- Event – noon to 4 p.m.
- Lunch served – noon to 3 p.m.
- Batting practice – noon to 2 p.m. (If it rains, batting practice will be under the stadium!)
New This Year
- Carnival game station with prizes
- Inflatable ax throwing (adults and kid friendly)
- Rock wall
- Water table with toddlers
- Happy hour in the Coors Light Cove area from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Each adult 21 and over will receive one drink ticket upon arrival for use at the happy hour event for a free adult beverage. Cash bar option for additional beverages.
More Fun For All
- Photo booth
- Face painting
- Yard Pong
- Giant Jenga and Connect Four
- Bounce house
- Field games after batting practice (potato sack race and tug of war)
- Rowdie (Indianapolis Indians mascot) appearance – 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.