Want some spoiler alerts about the company picnic at Victory Field on Saturday, August 10? Look no further. Here’s a rundown of what’s new and what’s staying the same.
- Event – noon to 4 p.m.
- Lunch served- noon to 2 p.m.
- Batting practice noon to 2 p.m.
New This Year
- Carnival game station with prizes
- Inflatable ax throwing (adults and kid friendly)
- Rock wall
- Water table with toddlers
- Happy hour in the cove area from 2 to 3 p.m. Each adult 21 and over will receive one drink ticket when you arrive for use at the happy hour event for a free beverage of your choice. Cash bar option for additional beverages.
More Fun For All
- Photo booth
- Face painting
- Yard Pong
- Giant Jenga and Connect Four
- Bounce house
- Field games after batting practice (potato sack race and tug of war)
- Rowdie (Indianapolis Indians mascot) appearance – TBD
Get your RSVP in by August 2 by clicking here.