American Structurepoint projects show up nine times on a recently published list of the 50 Largest Indianapolis-Area Ongoing Construction Projects. This means our professionals are working on 18 percent of the projects on the Indianapolis Business Journal list. The list ranked projects by estimated costs and were ongoing as of March 1, 2018. Here are the projects:
- I-69 section 5 – Ranked second on the list, we are providing technical procurement and construction inspection services for the upgrade of 21 miles of SR 37 from Bloomington to Martinsville into I-69 interstate standards.
- Grand and Main, Carmel – This $80 million mixed-used development ranked tenth on the list. American Structurepoint provided construction staking services for a 400-unit luxury apartment complex, parking garage, senior-living facility, all roads, and all utilities.
- Riverview Health Westfield Hospital – American Structurepoint provided architecture, transportation, land surveying, civil engineering, and structural engineering services for this $50 million hospital facility that ranks 19th on the list.
- Beijing West Industries manufacturing facilities, Greenfield – Ranked 22nd, American Structurepoint provided civil engineering, surveying, and landscape architecture services for a 245,000-sft manufacturing facility that will be the first U.S. production facility for BeijingWest Industries. The company designs and manufactures brake and system systems.
- 96th Street Corridor – We are providing program management for this project, ranked 26th, and includes our road engineers designing a roundabout at 96th and Keystone Parkway.
- Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, Plainfield – Ranked 29th, this 7-story hotel includes 180 rooms, lounge area, kitchen, dining facilities and a 20,000 sft-conference center.
- Marion University Student Center – We provided civil/site engineering as well as land surveying services for this $35 million center, ranked 34th, that includes a dining hall, fitness center, learning spaces, and an arena/convocation center.
- AllPoints Midwest Building 8, Plainfield – Ranked 35th, this is a state-of-the-art 708,000-sft warehouse that is expandable to 1 million sft in the AllPoints Midwest industrial park just west of Ronald Reagan Parkway and the Indianapolis International Airport. We did the topographic survey to start this project. We also did the staking of the building and site work for general contractor Browning Construction.
- Ronald Reagan Parkway, Brownsburg – Ranked 50th, this project will add 1.7 miles from East CR 200 N to I-74 and includes a multi-use path. We provided roadway and bridge design, survey, environmental, right-of-way, and construction inspection services for this project.
Check out the entire IBJ list here.