American Structurepoint projects and people landed in the news media and on the internet 14 times in December. Check out this recap:
- Several media outlets published articles about bids being awarded for construction of IndyGo’s Red Line. We are heavily involved in this project through designing a portion of the line and in doing program management for Indianapolis DPW. Media mentions occurred in The Indianapolis Star, Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ) Johnson County Daily Journal and San Francisco Chronicle; trade publications Construction Global.com and Mass Transit Magazine; Next City.org; WXIN Channel 59; and WTTV Channel 4.
- The Larry in Fishers Blog published an update about changes in design occuring in the State Road 37 project in Fishers. Our road engineers are designing the roadway to be more like Keystone Parkway in Carmel. The blog mentioned Eric Farny.
- The Indianapolis Star gave readers an update on plans to buld an addition to the Hamilton County Government Center and Judical Center.
- The Bloomington Herald-Times reported on plans for the IU Health Bloomington and Academic Health Center for which we are doing site/civil work. Groundbreaking is set to occur later in January.
- The Michigan City News Dispatch reported that the city will advertise for construction bids in January for an $8.5 million project to rebuild a portion of Ohio Street. We are doing the engineering work for the project; the article also mentioned Chris Murphy.
- The Chesterton Tribune reported American Structurepoint is one of five companies awarded a contract to design solutions for a stormwater management system rehabilitation in South Haven, Indiana.