American Structurepoint projects and people landed in the news media and on the internet 16 times in November. Check out this recap:
- American Structurepoint received proiminent mentions in local media and international trade publication coverage of the CEDIA groundbreaking in Fishers. These included the Indianapolis Business Journal (IBJ); Rave Publications, the #1 AV news trade publication; hometoys.com; Inside CI in the UK; and ConnectedHome.com.au in Australia. (See the article elsewhere in the newsletter.)
- ENR Midwest Magazine published news about our major award-winning projects – East End Crossing and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. (see the article elsewhere in the newsletter.)
- The Anderson Herald-Bulletin reported that we are providing construction inspection services for a $9.3 million water treatment plant.
- The Times of Northwest Indiana reported on our role to design roadway improvements needed for a planned transit hub in downtown Valparaiso.
- The Zionsville Times Sentinel updated its readers on a proposed engineering feasibility study we will conduct to determine the best configuriation of Lebanon’s I-65 and US 52 interchange and the best location for an exit to replace the Lafayette Avenue exit.
- The IBJ reported on bids received to build the Red Line project, a 13.1 mile bus-rapid transit line for which are doing program management and engineering design.
- The LaPorte County Herald Argus, The Michigan City News-Dispatch, and The Times of Northwest Indiana published artices about plans to renovate and expand the Michigan City Courthouse. We are providing architecture services for the project.
- Columbus Business First reported that we are providing civil engineering services for a proposed Motel 6 in Dublin, Ohio.
- The Greensburg Daily News gave its readers an update on Phase II of Veterans Way project for which we are providing engineering services.