American Structurepoint projects landed in the news media and on the web a whopping 17 times in September.
- Inside Indiana Business, Golfdom.com, and Golf Course Industry.com published articles about the recent opening of the Pete Dye-designed golf course at Chatham Hills in Westfield, Indiana. The Civil Engineering Group worked with Dye regarding drainage, grading, site layouts, and utilities.
- Completion of the $17 million Worthsville Road in Greenwood, Indiana, received much publicity in articles and videos by Inside Indiana Business, The Johnson County Daily Journal, WRTV Channel 6, and WXIN Fox 59.
- The Lafayette Journal and Courier covered a public meeting about the design of the new baseball stadium to replace Loeb Stadium in Lafayette, Indiana. Senior project architect Dan McCloskey was quoted as saying American Structurepoint is prepared to submit multiple designs with home plate in different locations.
- The Dayton Business Journal and real estate website REBUSIINESS Online published articles about WaterStone at Carriage Trails, a $14 million Dayton, Ohio, apartment community for which we provided civil engineering services.
- The Columbus Republic ran three articles about our work on a railroad traffic study for Columbus, Indiana.
- Our donation to help build a bronze statue in front of the new Michigan City Police Station received coverage in The Michigan City News-Dispatch.
- The Gary Post-Tribune and The Times of Northwest Indiana published articles about American Structurepoint entering into a memorandum of understanding with the Gary Redevelopment Commission to build a new industrial park in Gary, Indiana.
- Completion of the Jackson Street and Nebo Road roundabout in Yorktown, Indiana, was written about in The Muncie Star Press.
- Precast Solutions, the publication of the National Precast Association, published an article that quoted McCloskey about using architectural precast concrete wall panels to build Jonathan Byrd’s Fieldhouse at Grand Park in Westfield, Indiana.