We are happy to announce we will be rolling out a new website that will allow you to book and manage your own corporate travel via the Concur website.
Here are some of the benefits to booking your own travel:
- Manage your schedule and book travel at the same time including flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Reduce your wait time on confirming your travel plans
- Set up and manage your own custom profile, which allows you to save your reward and frequent flyer numbers for earning points
- Manage confirmed travel through the mobile app
To get started, please follow the below instructions. Once you log in and complete your profile, you may book travel.
- Log on to: https://www.concursolutions.com/Default.asp?host=amex
- Enter your business email address as your log in
- Click “Forgot Password”
- You will receive an email. Click on the link contained in the email to continue your registration, set your password, and create a password hint.
- You will then be directed to the site where you will fill out the remainder of your profile.
- All mandatory boxes are marked with the word [Required].
- You will be asked to supply a 6- to 10-digit numeric profile pin that will serve as your unique identifier. We recommend using your mobile telephone number that is easy to remember and is unique to you.
- Please take the time to gather your reward and frequent flyer information to upload to your profile so you can be sure to get the credit each time you book.
- To ensure frequent traveler credit, make certain that the name on the account with all vendors matches the name in your profile. Please contact the vendors directly to make any necessary corrections.
- When you book travel, you must book within company policy or you will be required to seek approval. The tool will notify you if you are out of policy and an email will be sent to: email@example.com for approval. Once approved, the travel can be purchased.
- You must enter your project number or the overhead billing code/reason before you can complete your booking.
- Don’t forget to download the mobile app to manage your confirmed travel. Go to your profile settings and click Mobile Registration Tab at top to receive the link to get the app.
If you have trouble with the system not recognizing your log in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The process for conference registrations and conference hotels will remain the same. In order to receive the discounted rate for a reserved room block, please continue to send your conference requests to Michele Collins (email@example.com) or Michelle Schmaltz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Also, for Indianapolis employees, please continue to use the enterprise reservations log to request rental cars for delivery to the Indianapolis office and Melody Niquette will assist you.
Email email@example.com with any questions you may have and we will be happy to assist you.